Thursday, August 30, 2012

The End

So, after several years of Letters With Mixtapes, I'm calling it quits. It's been a good run and the response to the site has been overwhelming. Much more than I ever expected.

Many thanks to Alexis Wolf and Danielle Rodeo Warhola for holding down some of the posting over the last year or so. I knew it'd become a back-burner project for a while now, but I just realized it was done in the last few days. The time had come to say it.

Thanks for reading what I've had to say about my lifelong obsession over the past few years. I really appreciate that and I hope it turned you onto some sounds that helped you out in some way.

In other news: I just started a label called Antiquated Future Records and I'm really excited about the first couple releases. They just came out on Friday and I can't stop listening to them. I posted some songs from them below. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

I turn 30 years old in exactly one minute, so here goes some kind of future I cannot imagine.
- Joshua

Blindfolder- Dub Junk (off of Artifact Effect)
Upside Drown- Sheltering Sky (off of Mood Music)


No comments:

Post a Comment