Monday, January 18, 2010

Ben Sollee & Daniel Martin Moore


While I might argue that these guys need a catchier band name, and might question whether the lyrics speak to how feelings almost always get hurt in relationships or whether he's a big jerk ("it happens all the time"??), I couldn't resist posting this little burst of a song I got in the mail the other day. It's from their album Dear Companion coming out on Sub Pop in the not-too-distant-future.
Ben Sollee & Daniel Martin Moore- Something, Somewhere

2 comments:

  1. How can I get this song! I love it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The album it's from comes out next week (2/16/10). There's a link above where you can pre-order it through Sub Pop Records. You can also right-click on the track and select "save link as..." and then you'll have the mp3. Hopefully that's of help. -joshua

    ReplyDelete