Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Great Job


A last minute show in Tucson at the awesome Dry River Collective space (put on by the equally awesome Logan Greene) found us playing with Great Job, a folk-pop punk-slightly oldtimey band that, perhaps, to some extent, serves as house band at Dry River. They were good time sing-along fun, even with being shy a couple members. I had forgot to charge my batteries, so I didn't get their whole set, but I did catch their fantastic cover of the Fresh Prince theme song. While I would have been pretty down with hearing the extra verse that got cut when it went into syndication (why i know this? no idea), it was still pretty awesome and it was easier for the people to sing along to.
Great Job- Fresh Prince of Bel Air (Live at Dry River)

No comments:

Post a Comment