Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Treepeople


So, bought a ticket to the upcoming Built to Spill show and it got me inspired to make a Treepeople mix. Treepeople, being Doug Martsch's band before, and in the early days of, Built to Spill.
Their brand of post punk-y guitar rock is one of the few over-the-top guitar wankfests I can handle and I love it dearly. Reminds me of listening to the radio when I was in middle school. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, they never had an album that truly did them justice, so I've always wanted to make a mix and now the time has come. I'm not quite done, but I'll post the track list to the comments when I am. Until then, enjoy "Neil's Down," a personal favorite. It's off Just Kidding, which is not their best, I'd recommend trying Guilt, Regret, and Embarrassment. Yeah.)
Treepeople- Neil's Down

No comments:

Post a Comment