Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Catching Up

LinkSo, in the midst of this two month tour with Eleanor Murray & Co. and am most grateful to other Letters (Ms Danielle Rodeo Warhola, that is) for keeping some posts going. We've been busy. But here are some songs I've meant to post in the last few months, but haven't gotten the chance to. Most are from my inbox and I thank these lovely music makers for sending such gifts. There's also a new Letters song and a (i think) unreleased track from LWM perennial favorite, DJ Dogwater.
LinkHosannas- The People I Know (Christopher Francis mix) (off The People I Know)
Wet Hair- Echo Lady (off In Vogue Spirit)
Guilty Ghosts- Top Prize Fighter (off Enigma Variations)
DJ Dogwater- Spice (unreleased)
Letters- Oceanwide (off Well, I Don't See Why Not Vol 3)
William Ryan Fitch- When The Ground Is Numb (off Asthmatic Kitty Digital Sampler)

No comments:

Post a Comment