Thursday, October 1, 2009

Diane Cluck


The wonderful Ms Diane Cluck is out here in the pacific northwest again. Coming through with Rain Machine (the project of Kyp Malone from TV on the Radio), they will be playing Seattle tonight at Neumo's (hurry!) and Vancouver the next.
Her returning to my part of the world reminded me about this time last year, when I helped organize a show for her in Olympia and what a wonderful time it was. Not only is she herself simply amazing live, but she also brought Anders Griffen, who is one of the most fantastic drummers I have ever seen.
Word is that there should be a live CD to come from that tour, so keep yr ears out for that. In the meantime, here are a couple songs that my dear friend Kieran recorded from last year's Olympia show.
Diane Cluck- Mystery Over Mind (Live in Olympia)
Diane Cluck- My Teacher Died (Live in Olympia)

2 comments:

  1. That's "Mystery Over Mind," not "Mundane..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Thanks, I'd had it mislabeled since the show. I guess I got confused since they're both off Countless Times.

    ReplyDelete