Monday, January 25, 2010

If It Ain't Breakfast Don't Fix It- Bruise and Graffiti


In case you didn't know, my bias runs deep on this one. I have collaborated with IIABDFI (doesn't make the greatest acronym, huh?) on many different occasions, but make no mistake, I honestly really love his music outside of our collaborations. When I heard his recent contribution to the Lo-Fidelity Living 5 compilation, I had to ask him if I could post it up. The compilation is from Iowa's Worker Bee Records, has Jad Fair on it, and is totally free. You should probably download it. The If It Ain't Breakfast track is his usual mix of totally unsettling, a little bit smooth, and tongue-in-cheek disturbing; a combination that, as it turns out, I love.
If It Ain't Breakfast Don't Fix It- Bruise and Graffiti
Also, his contribution to the Well, I Don't See Why Not compilation is one of my favorite songs, so I can't help but post this one, too. I get it stuck in my head all the time.
If It Ain't Breakfast Don't Fix It- October

No comments:

Post a Comment